The Senior Parent Committee is a sub-committee of the Wylie East PTSA. This committee is made up of all senior parents regardless of their involvement with PTSA.
This group of parents is responsible for:
- Organizing the design, sale, and distribution of senior class t-shirts.
- Scheduling the senior class trip at the end of the school year.
- Collecting fees, or planning fundraisers, to cover the cost of the senior class trip and a donation to Wylie East High School from the graduating class. Note: Fundraising is at the discretion of the Senior Parent Committee Chairperson each year.
- Monitoring the birthday and college marquee purchases through the PTSA store.
- Planning and installation of the gift from the graduating class to Wylie East High School.