WE STILL NEED THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS FILLED FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR. COME JOIN US AND VOLUNTEER.
Arts in Education
- Promote National PTA Reflections Program.
- Coordinate local unit entries by publicizing, receiving, judging and forwarding winning entries in each category to Wylie Council of PTAs.
- Assist Council with Reflections program where necessary
- Promote art education with the school
- Develop programs and projects that will enhance the beauty of the school and community and to promote environmental education for students and the general public.
- Coordinate activities with the school administration.
- Participate in the district wide paper recycling contest.
- Coordinate fundraising for senior class gift to school.
- Coordinate fundraising for the end of the year senior class celebration.
- Promote senior involvement with PTSA programs and events.
- Organize the end of the year senior class celebration.
Council PTA Delegates
- Participate fully in Council PTA discussions and deliberations;
- Report announcements, important actions and the Council PTA program to this Local PTSA membership and executive board;
- Seek information or approval from the membership on matters referred to this Local PTSA for such approval or information; and
- Report and/or vote as directed by the Local PTSA membership at the Council PTA meeting.
- Promote/assist in all Council projects: ie. WISD Education Gala with the Wylie ISD Educational Foundation and Teacher of the Year Recognition.